We'd love to have you link to our blog! Just copy this image to your computer (right-click on the image and select Save Image As) and upload it to your own blog. We've included some directions below.
If you're using WordPress (self-hosted or on WordPress.com), you can add the button and link in a sidebar widget.
- Upload the blog button and note the URL of the uploaded image.
- Click on the Design tab and click on the Widgets menu item.
- Add a Text widget.
- Enter this code into the widget. I've used a sample URL for the
image source, so be sure to update it with the URL from the image you
uploaded on your site.
<a href="http://storycircle.typepad.com"><img align="center" src="http://mysite.com/blog/uploads/2007/blogbutton.gif"></a>
- Click the Change button on the widget.
- Click Save Changes on the Widget control panel page.
- You're done! View your blog to see your button.
If you're using Blogger or Blogspot, add a Page Element to your sidebar.
- Click on your blog's Layout tab.
- Click on the Add a Page Element link above the sidebar elements.
- Select the Picture element by clicking on the Add to Blog button next to it.
- Upload the image you saved to your computer and enter the link to SCN blog.
- Click Save on the Configure Image window.
- Click Save on the Add and Arrange Page Elements section to save your changes.
- You're done! View your blog to see your button. Note: if you click on Preview before saving your changes, the link won't be active yet.